Fueled By Tacos and Goldfish

^^ When you haven’t stopped playing in 2 hours but need some fishy fuel!!

Hope you all had great weekends and Happy Father’s Days! I started my weekend with a little pampering with Miss Lauren! We tried out the new Mary Kay charcoal mask. Hot look!

I left Lauren’s and got a late afternoon mani/pedi – hot pink for summer!

Friday night Thomas and I went to C&O bar. We had some celebrating to do – business goals and also our first date night out since our engagement, so it seemed fitting that we went back to the spot where we met for our first date 🙂

We shared a bunch of dishes – arugula salad, scallops with whipped cauliflower, jalapeno corn, halibut and chocolate mousse.

On Saturday morning I took advantage of the fact that Mazen was with Matt and got up for Bradley’s ath con class, which starts at 7:55. It was a nice blend of cardio and weights. Afterwards, I joined a group at Brazos for brunch.

This is one of their breakfast plates and you can DIY your breakfast tacos.

SO DELICIOUS!

Also, so filling. I ate every bite and there was no need for lunch.

Thirst quencher! #LUMI

When I got home, Thomas was working on putting in the second the two doors we replaced. This one luckily went better than the first install!

She’s a beauty! It’s actually the very same Therma-Tru door I put in my old house out to the porch. The full light window makes SUCH a difference, and I am in love!

To get out of Thomas’s way, Mazen and I went to the pool for the afternoon. Charlottesville Families In Action was founded this year to encourage kids and families to get involved in community engagement and service. They held a year-end party with soccer games and music from 123 Andres, a fun Latin band for kids, at the Fry’s Spring Beach Club. Ticket proceeds went to the Legal Aid Justice Center, so Mazen and I went to show our support and relax by the pool.

He played and swam and played and swam! We knew lots of other families there too.

Back at home, I put together a salad from the garden that we paired with some Belmont Pizza. Both boys LOVE pizza, so it’s a staple in our house. (Well who am I kidding, I love it too!)

This boy is such a good eater now, and we measured him this morning to discover he has grown a whole inch since February! (He’s slouched a little here, but straight up he hit the mark.)

Sadly mommy hasn’t grown since 8th grade.

Sunday breakfast vibes + Father’s Day cards for all the dads!

On Sunday Mazen spent time with Matt, Thomas went out golfing with his dad and brother, and I had the house to myself to clean, organize and relax in. I had leftover pizza for lunch and plan to spend some afternoon time at the pool.

The post Fueled By Tacos and Goldfish appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2sEfbVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049