Happy Weekend Of Burgers

Good morning and good Monday! I have lots to share from our weekend, including not one, not two, but three burger meals! ‘Tis the season ; )

Saturday morning I went to 8am athletic conditioning. Class was great – a challenging, sweaty, dance party – and afterwards I went home to shower and tune up my bike! It’s been ages since I’ve taken my bike for a spin because my tires were flat, but now that Mazen can ride his two wheeler, I want to start riding with him. We biked to the gym together, and he did great!

We went back to the gym because they were having a summer staycation party with kids activities, snow cones, and the SPCA truck.

Mazen loved meeting the puppies.

I came dressed to do the workout, but when I saw the bright sun and imagined my clean body getting all sweaty again, I decided to spectate instead ; ) (Go, Patrick, Go!)

M and I shared some snacks in the shade.

He stayed on with Matt to spend the afternoon together, and I biked home for lunch. I wasn’t too hungry, so I had a No Bull veggie burger with cheese, ketchup and pickle! I didn’t want to fill up with a bun, especially since I knew we were having beef burgers for dinner.

T and I went to a friends’ community pool to relax for a few hours before coming home for some party prep, including making Thomas’s famous Scooped Up Party Dip!

We had a few friends over for a cookout, and the weather was perfect to be outside.

Sunday morning vibes:

T went to play golf, and I took Mazen out to lunch at Mezeh. We shared a big bowl of falafel and chicken over pilaf and kale. I picked out the chicken and kale for him, and he had that with a pita.

That boy can beat me at UNO! I am loving playing cards together.

We popped into Pottery Barn. Who says boys don’t like shopping! We tried on lotions together, picked out our favorite beds, and perused the pillows. Mazen found this one, which he said was Bald Head’s lighthouse, and since it was on sale for $11 I bought it for him.

I got these pretty napkins, which were also on super summer sale.

Next stop was the pool!! Thomas met us there late afternoon, and we splashed around for a few hours.

Sunday we had…..leftover burgers for dinner! Plus beans + greens from our garden!

What was the highlight of your weekend?!

The post Happy Weekend Of Burgers appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2rTDNX0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub