I, also, like to live dangerously

I am just now getting a chance to sit down and blog! My Type A mind doesn’t like getting behind schedule. I was driving home from dropping Mazen off at camp and thinking “ahhhhh I haven’t blogged yet” and then I calmly reminded myself that I created this schedule : )

I was also thinking “ahhhh I need gas!” and “ahhhh my car is so dusty!!” When my gas gets this low I always think about Austin Powers.

I’m enjoying some sunbutter toast and a peach for breakfast this morning!

Last night we had our team’s first soccer win of the summer. We celebrated afterwards at Champion with Shower Beer and these amazing coconut shrimp tacos from the Two Brothers food truck. This was the best food truck meal!

When I got in bed last night my toes touched something furry and I jumped out of my skin! Luckily was just Swampy, Mazen’s frog that he’d brought into bed that morning.

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday so far!!

The post I, also, like to live dangerously appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2s0Wafu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049