Om Is Where The Heart Is

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers! I just love how bushy and colorful they are. I wish these would last all year. They are fresh, but do any of you use fake flowers? I feel like you either love or hate fake flowers, but I have seen some really pretty ones in stores.

When I don’t have fresh flowers around, this candle brings all the good smells. I got it in the gift bag for the Supper at the Settlement dinner I went to with Virginia Tourism and it’s made locally by Sydney Hale Co, which supports dog rescue. (Speaking of dogs, this had me in tears laughing!))

Also new in our living room?! The newly upholstered chairs!

If you recall, these were black and white floral from the 90s, and they are welcomed to the new Millennium with stain-guarded linen Sunbrella. I love them!

I spent the morning working on blog things with The Bachelorette on in the background. I am loving this season! Really like Peter and Alex. Bryan and Will seem nice. So over the Kenny/Lee feud.

At noon I went to a yoga class at Let It Be Yoga, which is owned by my new friend Kristin. After 3 soccer games in 48 hours, I really needed a good stretch and recovery day.

This was my first time to the studio, and it had a great relaxed vibe. I loved the combination of music and motivational words Kristin shared during class. She rocks.

Afterwards, I stopped into The Juice Place for the BEST caprese panini ever and a green juice! This tasted so good.

Have a great afternoon!

The post Om Is Where The Heart Is appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2tZhvES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049