Plant Your Bottom Down Here

Gooooood morning!! We turned yesterday’s pickings into a green smoothie for Mazen’s breakfast today. Along with some buttered toast – his favorite. I just got back from dropping him off at camp, and he has made some new friends this week. He couldn’t wait for his friend Shamage (I hope I am spelling that right) to see his Batman shoes today!

I usually get up between 6:30 and 7 and have coffee while Mazen eats breakfast. This week I’ve been dropping him off at camp and then coming home for my breakfast around 9. I kind of like spacing it out. Today I had peach and strawberries with Snowville Creamery yogurt and some chocolatey granola.

My new Pottery Barn Sunbrella cushions came in and they are LOVELY. As I mentioned in this post, the two previous versions of the PB Canvas were pretty bad, so I was able to exchange them for credit towards the expensive Sunbrella kind. Even with credit, 20% off, and a $50 rewards certificate, they were still expensive, but I am hoping they are the last outdoor cushions I ever buy!

The fabric is soooo soft, and they feel very well made. I ordered the Cast Mist color, which I actually thought was going to be gray, but I like the light blue they turned out to be just fine. The cushions came with all the back pillows too, but since my white ones are in good shape, I’m leaving those on for contrast right now.

I leave the pillows out full time, but I have been bringing the cushions in and out for parties. Like this girls’ night I had not too long ago!

Also totally loving these new Toms Wedges I bought for summery dress-up events. I am obsessed with the neon orange color, and they are super comfortable. I love that the straps keep them tight on my feet so there is minimal rubbing aka blisters. I might even wear these in the wedding! I ordered these at the same time, because I am obsessed with Chambray and because they could be a flat version of wedding shoes – and something blue!

Speaking of the wedding, I’ve been listening to this song on repeat with tears in my eyes. I am thinking it might be the perfect processional tune!

I had my ring resized this week (it was a tad too big) and while there they cleaned ‘er up and she is sparkling like brand new again. I need to be a little more careful with the spray sunscreen – that junk will dull any sparkle! Shout out to Andrew Minton Jewelers!

see ya!

The post Plant Your Bottom Down Here appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2rv96va

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049