Wedding Planning II

You are cordially digitally invited….

I am so excited to share our wedding invitations, which I ordered through Minted! I’ve worked with Minted in the past to feature our holiday cards, and the topic of wedding invitations came up during our correspondence earlier this year. Minted told me that when they time came, they would love to send me a set of invites in exchange for sharing them on the blog. I already knew that Minted had some really awesome options, so I couldn’t wait to browse the designs!

Minted offers full suites of invites with matching save the dates, websites, thank you cards, table numbers, place cards and more, so you can have everything match with the same design. Here are a few other designs that I loved:

Choosing one was really, really hard, as there were so many that I liked! Ultimately, we decided on a design that combined florals with blues, greens, and purples and mixed in a little watercolor and sparkle in the gold foil frame.

You can see almost see how the foil shines when the cards move in this image:

The back of both the invitations and the reply cards has a beautiful watercolor pattern, and I love the shapes too.

Perhaps my favorite part about working with Minted was that they have the ability to print the names and addresses of your guests for you! I just uploaded an Excel doc of our guest list and they arrived beautifully addressed. I love the matching design on the envelopes too.

Lastly, I ordered a set of matching thank you notes, as thank yous should not be forgotten!

I can’t wait for our guests to see them in person!

In other news, I bought a dress!! I went to Sealed with a Kiss, Cville’s downtown bridal boutique, on Tuesday with two of my girlfriends. It was a great experience! I tried on about 8 different dresses, and fell in love with one of them that just seemed to fit me, the occasion, and the setting perfectly. With a shorter engagement I was most worried about finding a dress, knowing the ordering and alterations process can take months, but luckily everything is do-able. I cannot wait for the big day! Jessica brought out champagne to celebrate “saying yes to the dress!” Haha. Cheers!

The post Wedding Planning II appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2unbott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049