For The Love Of Popsicles

Gooooood morning!! You never know who is going to show up at our breakfast bar. Today we had a zebra and two turtles. Oh and a blankie – they always come! This circus usually comes up to bed to snuggle with me. Today we practiced spelling each of their names 🙂

I made Mazen a chocolate + kale smoothie for breakfast and had intended to have the other half myself. But when I reached in the drawer for Mazen’s smoothie cup (this one is our favorite!) I realized the popsicle molds were empty! Emergency!! So I poured the rest of the smoothie in them for the hot afternoons this week. Kale in his popsicles – mwahahahaha! (Actually Mazen likes kale salads!)

(The best silicone popsicles)

So I had yet another yogurt bowl! I have Thomas hooked on these after making him one at the beach with greek yogurt, fruit and granola. He has had one everyday since!

I found this granola from The Granola Factory at Wegman’s and it’s the bomb. The ingredient list is so simple and the secret is BUTTER. Makes it so…ahem….buttery : )

Yogurt, blueberries, raspberry jam, and granola.

Have a great Wednesday!

The post For The Love Of Popsicles appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2vcCvrB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049