River Romp

Sunday, Sunday. You were wonderful!!

I had coffee, eggs and Mas toast for breakfast topped with butter and jam.

I hit up the grocery store, did some household chores, and had grilled cheese and tomato for lunch with Thomas’s mom. She brought over the most beautiful flowers from her garden, and she made this arrangement with a crock from my porch and some hydrangeas I had just bought at the store. I am obsessed with this on my table!

After lunch, Nona took us out for an ice cream cone!

Sunday afternoon, Thomas and I took Mazen out to the river for a romp around and some fishing! We met a handful of friends there, and we had a total of five dogs, nine grown ups, and two kids.

Tackle box in hand, Mazen was excited!

T taught him the basics (and me too!). I even had a bite!

The boys went swimming, and I waded in to my knees. I am not the biggest fan of murky water eek! Gus, however, LOVED the river. He and the other dogs wore themselves out fetching balls and sticks!

Spy them?

That evening we made tacos for dinner. A taco salad for me!

We cooked grass-fed beef with peppers and served that with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, hot sauce, sour cream and a handful of Red Hot Blues. Glass of wine because I wanted to soak up every minute of the weekend!

How did you spend your weekend?

The post River Romp appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2tXdlRn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049