Shop Till Ya Drop & Other Adventures

We’ve had such a fun week of outings!

Mazen and I went to Toys R Us looking for a few pool toys. He is ready to start diving for rings! Naturally he gravitated to the LEGO section and refused to leave. Eventually we left with a snorkel and mask (the worst quality ever), a set of pool rings and more water balloons. All the pool stuff was 20% off!

Lauren and I went on a little shopping trip of our own. I needed wedding shoes before my dress fitting next week, and I didn’t want to front $1,000 on Zappos or Nordstrom just to try on a bunch of pairs and send them back. So it made the most sense to drive down to Short Pump for the morning. I really wanted to try on this fancy brand from Nordstrom, but sadly the Nordstrom shoe section was terrible! They only have the formal shoes online, so we went to other shoe stores instead.

I was also on the hunt for a white dress! I didn’t buy this one because it was just a little too expensive, but I did find one! I will report in my next wedding updates post next week : )

After shopping we had a fun lunch before heading back to Cville.

Cheers to finding some shoes and girl time!

We went to The Boathouse and had the most delicious sushi!

And I had a lovely garden salad with burrata cheese – my favorite! The veggies were all slightly steamed and that was such a nice touch.

Finally, Sarah and I took the kids to run around at Keswick Vineyards last night. They were having their monthly Wine Down Wednesday event with live music and a food truck.

This is my new favorite vineyard: shade, gorgeous scenery, and a beautiful setting! They are so nice there too.

I brought a new bug catcher from my closet of surprises to help the kids have fun outside and they enjoyed looking for bugs.

Another reason Keswick rocks: this fan!! Peeeeerrrrfect for a 100 degree summer day.

Mazey and I had crabcakes for dinner, mine on a salad and his with some yummy sauce. I was pleasantly surprised that he ate the whole thing! I believe that was his first crabcake?

My top is new from LOFT – snagged it for $19 at the mall 🙂 Here’s to summer adventures!

The post Shop Till Ya Drop & Other Adventures appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2uCmtdJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049