That’s The Way The Muffin Crumbles

^^ Remember when I used to crumble muffins on all things?! I totally forgot about this technique until I had some pumpkin muffins on hand and muscle memory had me recreating the crumbled muffin bowl. I am testing some recipes for an upcoming post, and suddenly got the strongest craving for fall when the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon wafted through my house!

I haven’t been good about meal planning and prepping in several months. But with so many activities going on this summer, we are coming home hungry and not wanting to cook a meal from scratch. So per this morning’s post, I took an hour after lunch yesterday to prep our meals for the rest of the week. I hope my cutting board stays in the cabinet for the rest of the week!

I had this salad for lunch – romaine, dill havarti, red peppers, jalapeños and tuna salad that Thomas made. Plus a drizzle of Mazen’s Supper Club salad dressing.

Thomas and I had soccer last night – a huge win for the orange team! I wish I could play soccer every other night. One of my team’s season is over, so I’m down to just one game per week now until mid-August. I have to admit that the double weeknights were getting a bit crazy!

Afterwards we changed into dry shirts and went to Fry’s Spring Station for dinner. Turns out it was restaurant week, so we got all of this for $19 each!

Two HUGE salads that I could have had as my only dinner. I didn’t finish it all to save room for pizza. The fried gnocchi on top were awesome! Also a beer :mrgreen:

The best pizzas ever. THAT CRUST! We ate half and brought one home.

And chocolate chess pie for dessert. Woot. I couldn’t finish this either. So much food!

We’ll be eating home-cooked meals for the rest of the week and I’ll be sharing more of those soon!

The post That’s The Way The Muffin Crumbles appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2uFDrbN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049