The First Primal Kitchen Restaurant Opens Next Friday!

Inline_southbend_ig2Well, I have to say it’s a great birthday gift (yup, today’s that day for me), and I couldn’t be more excited about the news. The Primal Kitchen Restaurants concept was born a few years ago, but today I’m proud to announce that the very first location in Southbend, IN, will open in one week—next Friday, July 21, 2017. 

I’ve got another great success story coming up in just a few, but I couldn’t let the morning pass without making the big announcement. Congratulations and thank you to our Southbend, IN, franchise owners, Tara and Tom Olson and to all the Primal Kitchen Restaurant staff. Check back next week for their own success story, and get to know Tara and Tom’s own Primal journey.

Thanks, everybody, and enjoy your day. I know I will!

The post The First Primal Kitchen Restaurant Opens Next Friday! appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2sYrp90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049