5 Dog Years Old

Happy Birthday, Gussie!!

Gus and Mazen are almost exactly the same age. They were born the same year, a month apart. Just another reason they are kindred spirits! Check out sweet puppy Gus:

I’m sorry I missed those puppy years, but according to this chart, Gus and I are almost the same age! Pretty cool : )

Still eating yogurt bowls with fresh fruit and granola!

I am still struggling in the salad department a bit and have been for a long time. I’ve been mixing up greens, dressings, cheeses, and toppings, but just can’t get in a groove this summer! Give me all the cooked veggies or salads in restaurants, but I just don’t love them at home. This one had spinach, carrots, peppers, homemade dressing, heirlooms, and smoked salmon.

Thomas and I made the best turbot the other night. We topped it with garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, and butter and baked it until flakey. Served with capresé salad (all day, erry day) and corn on the cob!

Have a great weekend!

The post 5 Dog Years Old appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2uxiDiL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049