5-Minute Face (Effortless Beauty)

Hi, guys!

I wasn’t sure whether I should devote an entire blog post to Beautycounter’s 5-Minute Face, but the deal is just TOO GOOD not to share! And if you’re interested in cleaning up your beauty products (which can definitely affect your hormones – yes, I’m obsessed), it’s a great way to discover what Beautycounter is all about.

The 5-Minute Face includes six of Beautycounter’s most popular products:

  • Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation (I wear Sand)
  • Touchup Skin Concealer Pen (I use Light)
  • Color Define Brow Pencil
  • Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara
  • Powder Blush Duo
  • Lip Gloss

$178 ($241 value)

Interested to learn more? Check out how the 5-Minute Face can give you effortless style in just 6 quick steps (#momlife). Then, just select the combination of products that best works for you!

If you guys have any specific questions about products, please don’t hesitate to contact me (or just leave a question in the comment section below). My goal is to support you on your journey to discovering cleaner beauty products. And, as always, I truly appreciate your support!

The post 5-Minute Face (Effortless Beauty) appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2g23rrS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049