Friday Rundown

Hi, guys! Happy Friday!

Here’s a quick recap of “what I’m loving lately,” but in a different format – just to switch things up and keep ’em interesting! 🙂 I thought it might be fun to give you guys a little rundown. Enjoy!

Summer Hack: Insulated wine glass

LifehackMesh laundry bags to keep socks organized – otherwise, we lose them!

Favorite Daily Apps: Stitcher (podcasts), MyFitnessPal, Trello, Instagram, MyFLO

Best Piece of Advice: I’m not sure I can pick just one, so here are 37.
Where I’d Retire: Mal and I joke about retiring at The Pinehills, but we’ll probably end up somewhere on the Cape or Duxbury.

Travel Hack: Packing protein powder because food options are typically lacking. I like to add it to my iced coffee, oatmeal, yogurt, mashed banana or fresh berries and nut butter.

Splurge Booze: We’re not fancy, so a $20 bottle is a “splurge.” I recently discovered Domaine A. Cailbourdin Pouilly-Fume Les Cris, Loire, France, and I’m obsessed. It’s the best wine – light, crisp, and mineral-y. Love!

Podcast Recommendation: Girls Gone WOD is my current favorite, but I’m also a huge fan of Paleo Women Podcast and MindPump.
Book That’s Changed My Behavior: 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works – A True Story (my review). This book taught me how to shut off my brain, so I can sleep. The waterfall metaphor has a 100% success rate to date.

Netflix Recommendation: The OA, Pretty Little Lies, 13 Reasons Why, Stranger Things

Favorite New Discovery: Late to the party, but mobile orders at Starbucks. So convenient! 

Snack HackVanilla Almond Butter + Protein. I also like adding collagen to the milk in my cereal. 

Question of the Day

Your turn! Give me a rundown of what you’re loving lately! 

 

The post Friday Rundown appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2xxgXH9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub