Good x3

Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

I did a little online shopping for Mazen last week and the cutest swim trunks came in the mail for him. These were a steal for only about $7. I love the neon! We tested them out at the pool all afternoon yesterday. I also bought him these shoes (GAP is always having 20-50% off sales) and they are super cute in person.

ALSO – this came in the mail today! I am looking for outfits for Mazen to wear to the wedding, and I thought this was super cute. It’s hard to find formal wear for kids! I found it on Amazon (for $32 – not bad) but he hasn’t tried it on yet to see if it fits. I suspect the pants will need hemming. I will let you know how it works out.

I went to strength class this morning – killing the workouts this week! 4 for 3.  This song {Angel} was my favorite from the class playlist.

Back at home I worked on a recipe that I’ll be sharing next week. Hint: it involves bacon and jalapenos!

I took a shower and ate too many of these as a lunch appetizer. I took a break from them for about a month because they are just so darn good! But they’re back, and now they’re gone! (Thomas and Mazen love them too.)

My main course was a smoked salmon, havarti and spinach half sandwich and a nectarine for dessert. (Note all the sunflower tears on the table!)

This is my new favorite crispy flavor!

I picked Mazen up from camp. He made the most delicious scone there today and shared a nibble with me! Plus a popsicle.

We played a few rounds of UNO until Matt came to pick him up. Today was a longer workday for me, so I kept at it till 6:00 when I got ready for a girls’ night.

We had these delicious sides (I brought the deviled eggs – hint hint!)

Moroccan lentil salad (amazing!), smoked salmon tea sandwiches, bacon deviled eggs, and brussels sprouts salad! Plus 4 kinds of wine *wide eye emoji*

GOOD!

The post Good x3 appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2wnyP70

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049