Harry + Styles

When I pick titles for my posts I usually look at all of my photos and see if a theme pops out. Today I saw “hair” and “style” and you can guess how that turned into one of the former One Directioners ๐Ÿ™‚ Coincidentally, I just listened to his new release “Sign of the Times” yesterday. He says the song is about a new mom who is told she has five minutes to live and the words she shares with her newborn. *Sob* It’s a beautiful song, and so is the video.

So the hair part…. apparently I have bangs today?! Where did these come from? Perhaps Pura D’or grown!

For the styles, I got a new box from Stitch Fix! My last one was a bit disappointing, but this one was great! I just love this blue top (the Eden Society Trinah Rope Blouse) and I am keeping the skinny jeans too. I am undecided on two of the other tops – still pending!

And these flats I loved, but they hurt my heels so badly. I’m not sure it’s something that can be worn in, so they have to go back ๐Ÿ™

Mr. Styles tried on his gray suit yesterday, but sadly it’s probably going back. We both liked the top half just fine, but the pants are very scratchy, too big in the legs, and too tight on the tummy. I think we might switch to khakis and a navy blazer. I think an in-person shopping trip is in store, and I will hit up the Belk here in town. Doesn’t he look dapper though!!

I’ve been working on posts all morning and am hoping to wrap up early afternoon for a workout to get this weekend started!

For lunch I had leftover Moroccan lentil salad that Claire sent me home with on Wednesday night. Great quick lunch! I added the yogurt, per usual ; )

Last night I made chicken and bean bake and took it to the neighbor’s for a last minute cookout. All of those tomatoes are from our garden!

Have a great weekend!

The post Harry + Styles appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2vpppe8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049