Mini Ghostbusters

Saturday morning started with a fun partner workout. I teamed up with Marisa and whizzed right through it. It wasn’t a hard workout with regard to the weight, but, holy cow, it was a grip-smoker. I actually had to put the bar down on the hold during the Hang Cleans. Ouch!

After CrossFit, Qman and I arrived home. I had half of an iced coffee (French Toast + SFH vanilla) in the fridge from the day before, so I grabbed that while we played outside.

A little while later, we headed inside for lunch.

I made Banza pasta (high-protein) and then mixed it with a jar of bruschetta and grated Parmesan cheese. Lunch came together in a matter of minutes and, my goodness, it was delicious!

After lunch, Qman went down for his afternoon nap. I cleaned up around the house and started some laundry. Quinn usually rips off a 3 or 4 hour nap when he’s at home, but he was awake after 1.5 hours. (He’s definitely going through some sort of developmental thing – his sleep has been so usual lately.)

Once we were all ready to go, we headed to our friend’s house for a birthday party, which was a lot of fun!

Greta, the Frenchie.

I ate approximately 1 million Doritos.

Hauperts + Greta butt! 🙂

Quinn had the best time playing with Uncle Jon’s Ghostbuster toys and went on a ghost-busting spree around the house!

The party concluded with the most delicious strawberry shortcake. I forgot how much I love this dessert – must make ASAP.

Question of the Day

What’s your all-time favorite dessert – like if you could only pick one dessert to eat for the rest of your life? 

Do you believe in ghost?

Me: Funfetti cake with thick frosting and yes, definitely.

The post Mini Ghostbusters appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2w5ZNmt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049