Rise and Grind

Blueberries + nectarines are my favorite combo of late. I am soaking up all the summer fruits these days! Cannot get enough. Also, our garden tomatoes are finally flourishing. They were going from green to gone and we found out deer were eating them! Thomas found a deer spray that works and now we have ripe tomatoes. Capresé salads are such a nice change from green salads.

Y’all know I am always behind on the trends, but Despacito is on repeat over here. Not so much literally, but I listen to it about once a day and then it gets stuck in my head! I think I wake up singing it. I looked up the lyrics and tried to sing along, but my Spanish is not what it once was and I can barely keep up! I also looked up the translation ay yi yi!

In other musical news, Nashville has been killin’ it with the music this season. This song is perfectly soulful, and I love this one also featuring Rhiannon Giddens. They said it was too poppy for her in the show, and that’s exactly why I love it!

I’m going to be working on a few recipes today  back to the kitchen!

The post Rise and Grind appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2w633vO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049