Stream Fishin’

Good morning, friends! It’s been a little lonely around here without Mr. Mazen. He’s in Cali visiting KK for the week. Whenever Mazen is out of town I try to do things I might not normally be able to do, so Thomas and I went to a Friday night yoga class at Elements.

The class was packed, and we did an hour vinyasa flow in dim lights. The best! It was Thomas’s first hot yoga class, and he really liked it. That had me thinking that I’ve been doing hot yoga for 8 years or so now. Love it, and wish I went even more!

Afterwards, we had a little Friday night yoga social.

For dinner, we ate leftover chicken and bean bake and capresé salad and sipped rosé.

 

Saturday morning breakfast sammie: bacon, egg, and cheese on Cville Crunch.

I went to the gym and had a wonderful facial from Alyssa! She is the BEST. The ACAC Spa uses Eminence products aka the best smelling facial products ever. They are all botanically based, and it’s an aromatherapy experience like no other facial I’ve had.

After my facial, I did a quick stairmaster workout and came home to tidy up the house before going to lunch and the pool.

T and I went to Bodos, and I had plans to get a salad until he ordered the lox bagel and I knew I would be jealous so I had to get one too! So delicious.

We spent a few hours relaxing at the pool, which was all I wanted to do on a Saturday afternoon! It was quite cool out, and I was almost cold in the shade!

Saturday evening we drove out to a friend’s house for some Phishing.

Thomas told me his friend was going to “stream fish” after dinner, and at first, I thought he said “extreme fish” and imagined an after-dark fly fishing experience. When he corrected me that we would be “streaming fish” I pictured big nets in a stream near his house. After all, we did go fishing last weekend.

I burst out laughing when I realized he meant live stream the PHISH concert!!

The guys set up a big canvas (while I happily sipped some wine)

The projector worked perfectly it felt like we were at the concert! I am not a Phish fan in particular, but they do make good music.

Well after dark we had brats from JM Stock, capresé salad from our garden, and cauliflower rice with broccoli. And chips!!

I can’t wait to tell you more about my Sunday!!

The post Stream Fishin’ appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ui8omC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049