Free Beautycounter+ Facial Oil with Purchase

Hi, guys! Just popping in real quick to share this awesome Labor Day weekend deal!

Now through Monday, receive a complimentary Beautycounter Facial Oil ($68 value) of your choice with any purchase of $150 or more!!!

The Brightening Facial Oil is one of my favorite products from Beautycounter. Even though it’s an oil, it’s lightweight, silky, and blends right into your skin for some serious moisture. I randomly get dry patches on my forehead from time-to-time and this stuff works wonders! It also has vitamin C in it, so it helps to brighten and even skin tone, which is especially important to me now that summer is over and have a bunch of weird pigmentation on my face that I want to get rid of.

Other products that I’m especially loving right now: Nourishing Cream Exfoliator (my daily face wash), everything in the Brightening Collection (aka “Project: Get rid of pigmentation”), and the Volume & Shape Volumizing Mist.

If you have any questions or you’re looking for specific product recommendations, just let me know! My goal is to support you on your journey to cleaner living, starting with skincare products, and, as always, I truly appreciate your support!

The post Free Beautycounter+ Facial Oil with Purchase appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2ew0K1b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049