Got A Dress In My Back Seat!

Yesterday I got up at 5:30 to go to Afterburn. My favorite Plyo class used to be on Thursday mornings, and I miss it so much! Afterburn is totally awesome, but there was something about the simplicity of Plyo (no steps, no equipment) that was extra nice so early in the morning. Afterburn is done in the dark (with lazer lights), though, so it’s really nice to hide your morning face in the shadows! 😉

When I got home at 7:15 I had a nice jar of hot sunbutter oats! Whipped-banana style with chia seeds and peanut butter powder! My legs were tired all morning and I was so glad to have the whole day ahead to get things done.

This was my soundtrack for the day:

I am loving some of the 1D guys’ solo songs. “Slow Hands” by Niall Horan is a great song!

I spotted the Chickapig van while out running errands! I only played 3 games while at the beach, but I’m totally hooked. Thomas left our board there, so the group could continue to play. If we had brought it home with us, I bet we would have played every night!

One of those errands was picking up my wedding dress!

It’s altered and hemmed, and I can’t wait to wear it! Sealed with a kiss <3

This lunch was totally awesome! While at the beach, our family friend made the best homemade salad dressing. She used white wine vinegar instead of balsamic and lots of Dijon mustard. I copied the recipe at home, and it was great all over my arugula. It was roughly 2 parts olive oil, 1 part white vinegar, a heavy teaspoon Dijon mustard, a sprinkle of garlic powder (or the real deal if you love it), and a generous amount of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Also in my salad: 2 little sardines, slivered almonds, and goat feta!

We did a few Cook Smarts meals this week, and this fish dish with pearled couscous was SO good. It was all about the butter sauce, which was made with coriander and garlic and melted into the cod. (The recipe calls for swordfish, but I used cod instead).

And finally, because I love E.T., this Snapchat filter had me in stitches. I don’t really use Snapchat anymore, but I do think they have the best filters! Mazen loves them.

Have a great weekend!

The post Got A Dress In My Back Seat! appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ybqpBp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049