I Have Zero Patience With Technology

Oh, Friday was a frustrating day. It started off fine with a tasty breakfast, but within minutes of opening my laptop, I wanted to throw it out the window.

I attempted to work before Quinn woke up, but my laptop was so messed up, I spent the whole time fighting with it. Ughhhhhh!

Once Qman woke up, I got him ready for school and dropped him off. On the way to the gym, I swung by Target for some necessities for a get-together at our house this weekend. Plus, I found a few goodies in the Dollarspot that I obviously needed. New hand towels? Yep! Pumpkin spice candle in a cute mug? Definitely.

I was feeling so blah about working out – I almost didn’t go to CrossFit. The workout was really tough and totally kicked my butt, but I’m glad I made it to class! Breaking a sweat with friends definitely put me in a better mood.

When I returned home, all I wanted was CARBS! I made myself a big bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios mixed with Peanut Butter Puffins and almond milk. 

After that, I took a quick shower and made myself a couple shots of decaf espresso mixed with SFH vanilla protein powder and some cream to go. 

My first stop: Compter VIP. These guys actually fixed when my previous computer when it blew up a few years ago. Hopefully, they can save the day again.

The computer place is right across the street from our beloved Lime Leaf, so, of course I needed to order takeout for dinner. 🙂

After running my errands, my stomach was seriously starting to grumble, so I reheated some ground chicken mixed with salsa, shredded cheddar, and sautéed spinach for a late lunch. 

After that, I attempted to do some work from my phone, but I eventually got so frustrated, I just gave up. I realized I wasn’t going to get much work done, so I took Murphy for a walk and then picked up Quinn early from preschool.

The rest of the evening was much better… low-key and relaxing with my boys. We had wine and Lime Leaf for dinner and caught up with Big Brother once Quinn went to bed.


Question of the Day

What’s your threshold for technology issues?

The post I Have Zero Patience With Technology appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2xWtkxC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049