Three Salads // One Bowl

For the longest time I’ve used my shallow white soup bowls for salads. I think that I have been using the wrong bowls for a long time! Perhaps that explains my distaste for salads this year.

B E C A U S E….I’ve started to use a big glass mixing bowl for salads and suddenly I like them again!? I am weird, I know. I think it’s something about the combination of deeper sides, volume inside the bowl, and the way the ingredients fall back down that makes for a better salad eating experience!

Note my hand for scale!

The first salad I enjoyed in this big ole bowl you have already seen. It had arugula, a white wine + Dijon dressing, feta, slivered almonds and sardines.

Second on the list was leftover Cook Smarts cod and pearled couscous. Plus more arugula and that delicious butter sauce on top! I heated up this fish so this was more like a grain bowl : )

And lastly, greens with tuna and sardine salad, raisins, almonds, and a lemony white wine dressing.

Do you have a dedicated salad bowl or a favorite at-home salad eating trick?

The post Three Salads // One Bowl appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2fLcBWp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub