Celebrate We Will

Look at that face!! ^^ We took our neighbor friend to Sweet Haus for his birthday. The boys LOVED it! I had fun eating a shot of cookie dough frosting *lady dancing emoji* : )

Remember how I ate eggs for breakfast consistently for so long? I am back onto bowls for a bit. Like this bowl with cottage cheese, bananas, peanut butter, and granola. I heated it up just enough to take the chill out of the cottage cheese. This is a winter must-do.

Another silly face? This one. Thomas smoked a pork shoulder and Mazen put on his snorkel mask because I told him not to breath in the smoke. (Also: note the shark slippers!)

The pork was awesome! We had it as BBQ sandwiches on Sunday night with brussels and I had all the leftovers for lunch. Pork with brussels, pom airils, feta, and roasted veggies.

Apple Watch wearers – PSA! I just bought this 8 pack of silicone bands from Amazon and they are awesome! I was tired of my pink band and wanted some contrasting colors. I have found that I love a silicone band more than the other materials for regular use so I can wear it to workout, take showers, give Mazen a bath, etc. I read the reviews that said these are pretty much identical to Apple’s bands, and I can confirm that is the case! I love the white one (not pictured because I was wearing it) and the navy one! They are buttery and thick and feel like they are very high quality.

Country music fans – go listen to this song! I am in love with it. (Also love Leighton from Gossip Girl!)

And finally, a mini recipe. This is my favorite way to cook salmon! An old Blue Apron trick.

Slather the salmon in Dijon mustard, pack on seasoned bread crumbs and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and crumbs are golden brown. It is so simple, packed with flavor, and hands off!

I hope you guys are having a good week!

The post Celebrate We Will appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ihMTKw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049