In Tide Joke

^^ I love that house name, but I don’t think we’d choose it! : )

The marsh views are so pretty!

On our second morning I had the breakfast of running champions – banana + PB on a spoon!

I did a little jog out to the beach and back.

Mazey and I did lots of scootering too!

We scooted to the market for lunch. Taco salads + pizza.

Ems can’t wait till she’s old enough to scooter too.

We built many forts during our stay. Well, some of us did 🙂

Our middle night we went to dinner at the Club. It’s undergoing a huge expansion this year and will have a new lagoon-style pool and new restaurant sometime later this year!

I had a greek salad and a glass of chardonnay.

I continued the banana + peanut butter theme for breakfast. Note my cool new jammies from Nepal!

I made chicken salads for our final lunch.

We hit the beach in the afternoon. It was wasn’t cold out, but it wasn’t warm either! It is always so beautiful, though.

For our final dinner we made Mexican bowls with rice, beans, chicken, gauc, peppers, sour cream, and salsa. Oh, and chips!

Dusk on the dock is always my favorite time of day.

We hope to be back in the spring!

The post In Tide Joke appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2iCKoTf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049