Things We Take Seriously

  • ^^Bathtime. Scrub a dub dub. This bubble bath is my absolute fav.
  • Regular dental visits. No cavities for either of us! (Mazen looks like a teenager in that chair.)

  • Wine. These two bottles from Winc are so pretty! (I loved what was inside too!)

This one is another favorite from the wine club:

  • Ice cream making. After getting a Cuisinart maker for a wedding gift, we made the pumpkin ginger snap recipe that came in the box – OMG!

It was AMAZING that night, but not as good after we froze the leftovers and tried them again. It got all icy! Any recommendations on how to keep it from frosting over?

  • Sports! We took Mazen to a UVA men’s soccer game earlier this season (when they played Davidson!) and he had a blast. I’m doing Fantasy Football again and have been doing well! I had Aaron Rogers on my team, so I was bummed when he got injured. I’ve been disappointed in Julio Jones (my #1 pick who has yet to do anything outstanding!) and pleasantly surprised by the Kansas City Defense who pulled me through a win when I had a 3% chance a few weeks ago! (My soccer team had about a 3% chance of winning when we played in pouring down, freezing cold rain a few weeks ago and we pulled it off with a 1-0 win in the end!)

  • Getting our hair done. Ahhhhh!

  • Non-traditional salads. What’s the craziest thing you’ve put on one? This one had roasted potato wedges, rotisserie chicken, spiced nuts, red peppers, and Manchego cheese!

  • Turtle spotting. Way to go, Gussie!

The post Things We Take Seriously appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2AoOw0q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049