What’s the difference between the Paleo and Ketogenic diets?

Hey folks!

I’ve had a lot of people ask ask for a concise breakdown on what the similarities and differences might be between the Paleo and Keto eating approaches. Not sure if this fits the bill of “concise” but here is a video Nicki and I shot to try to address this topic. Let me know if this helps clarify any confusion you may have had and please do share any question you still have. The only way I can help y’all is to know where you might be stuck. At the end of the video we mention a new project I’ve been working on, click here if you’d like to learn more about that.

 



from The Paleo Diet http://ift.tt/2yxgZ2T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049