Christmas 2017

^^ Look who stopped by our house for a glass of ‘nog with mommy on Christmas!

Did you know when your parents live at different houses Santa comes twice?! This lucky little boy got SO many presents this year from everyone who loves him – he has more grandparents than I can count!

He spent Christmas Eve with Matt and did round I of gifts and a special homemade biscuit breakfast over there and then came to our house at 9 and did more presents! (I cannot wait to play Operation with him this week!)

The theme of this Christmas in our house was Hot Wheels (Thomas-inspired), and the boys have a huge track set up in the basement.

I got the world’s fluffiest robe!

Mid-morning we went out to T’s family and had brunch (eggs, bacon, breads!) and exchanged gifts.

I’m a lucky girl! I got this awesome planter and our first Sonos speaker!

John made his famous stuffed Christmas pizza:

We headed home mid-afternoon to prepare for Christmas dinner, which we hosted for T’s parents.

He made BBQ chicken on the Big Green Egg. I made a big mac and cheese casserole. And we both contributed to a salad.

I am sure there were 1,000 sugarplums dancing around in this head that night. He slept in his new over-the-bed tent surrounded by new animal friends 🙂

You know what I’m looking forward to? January! It used to be my least favorite month of the year, but these days I love the minimalism that comes with the clean slate theme. I am feeling more inspired than ever to minimize and organize. Home Neat Home, here we come!

The post Christmas 2017 appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2BUEoky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049