Eat More Hole Foods

I like hole foods, like donuts! Healthy whole wheat baked donuts, of course! 🙂 Everyone needs more food ornaments. Here are all the donuts, or maybe you’d like a kale ornament for your tree?! I also love these. I actually do have a pickle on my tree! Today was my grandmother’s birthday, and I know she would have loved all of the foodie ornaments.

Mr. Mazen is feeling awfully festive this week, being out of school and everything. He was literally counting down the days!

I am loving having more time for breakfast.

Simple whole wheat French toast: I just crack two eggs in a bowl, add a little cinnamon and a splash of half and half. That’s usually perfect for two pieces of bread, but I do pour the rest of the batter on the final slice and turn it into a French toast omelet.

Served with Land O Lakes pumpkin butter and Cuties!

I’m hoping to do a little more “what I ate / daily life” style blogging over the holidays. I am still trying to find the best balance between KERF’s roots and the work flow that keeps me the most sane. Bear with me if I miss a day here or there (and remind me how easy and fun it is simply to post photos of real food!)

The post Eat More Hole Foods appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2BMthcq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub