That’s A Wrap!

This week we have been wrapping presents, making forts, and playing with lots of Play Doh! I let M wrap a lot of our family gifts. (Well, the ones that were obviously not for him.) What’s funny is that no one will notice because I am such a terrible gift wrapper – people will still think I did it! Mazen had lots of fun, but was not happy when we ran out of gifts. I told him I had more but he couldn’t see them (because they were for him!) and he got really mad! I should have kept my mouth zipped!

Our weather was so warm on Tuesday that we played outside. M made me a pizza, a burger, a taco, and sweet potato fries (out of the orange 🙂 )

I had the same smoothie two days in a row! Spinach, banana, milk, oats, and peanut butter.

MY OTHER RECIPES

We received these Wine Punts as a wedding gift. The ones with my smoothie are the larger size. They are a really pretty aqua color.

I’m sure the double smoothie craving was related to our 60 degree temps. Next week it will be oatmeal and pancakes again!

Tuesday nights have become Big Green Egg Pizza nights. T is still fiddling with the technique to get the perfect crust, but the toppings on this were fantastic – sausage, basil, and fresh mozzarella. I made a spinach salad with red pepper, goat cheese, and honey sliced almonds on the side. You can see that little hands were excited!

We also made a Pecan Panko-Crusted Turbot with roasted broccoli on another night. I love this pre-seasoned panko from Whole Foods. We smoothed on some Dijon mustard to help the panko stick and baked it at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes or so (I forget exactly how long it was.) The broccoli roasted alongside with smoked paprika and lemon, so we had a one-pan clean up!

There were even leftovers for lunch! Plus chicken and bean bake and goat cheese crumbles! The Cuties were for dessert.

That’s a wrap, you guys! (And I mean a 5-year-old messy wrapping job with 10 pieces of tape :mrgreen: )



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2kFcnmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049