I mentioned yesterday that Mal and I decided to start a Designed to Fit meal plan together this week. We always a rough meal plan to follow every week, but not one custom to our macronutrient needs, so I’m excited to get back on track and have my hubby to help keep me motivated. (Below is a screenshot of Mal’s meal plan on his phone.)
And here’s my Monday In Meals!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes + iced coffee mixed with Dandy Blend, coconut creamer, and collagen
- Snack: Apple chunks (nuked in microwave) with cinnamon
- Post-workout: SFH protein shake
- Lunch: Buffalo Chicken & Ranch Bowl (ground chicken breast mixed with broccoli, spinach, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing) + a Beauty Burst (fruity collagen chew)
- Snack: Half of a Chocolate Sea Salt RXBAR
- Dinner: Easy Chicken Fajitas over cauliflower rice mixed with white rice
- Dessert: Banana sautéed in coconut oil with chocolate chips + a mug of eggnog tea + a few bites of Coffee Toffee ice cream
Ok, so the Coffee Toffee ice cream wasn’t technically on my meal plan today, but I knew I wanted some after dinner, so I made a few adjustments to my day via MyFitnessPal. We actually provide our clients with their macronutrient goals (protein, carbs, fat), so they can track on their own when their meal plan ends or if they decide to go “off plan” at anytime. And, EXCITING NEWS, clients will be able to use their macronutrient numbers in tandem with our recipes and one-on-one coaching (aka on-going support and accountability) in our brand new Macros + Meals Plan, which will debut later this week. It’ll give clients even MORE flexibility with their meal plans, like if they want to eat Coffee Toffee ice cream at the end of the night. This new meal plan was actually created from client feedback, so we know it’s going to be AWESOME! More details to come!
Question of the Day
Do you track macros/calories? What program/service/app do you use?
from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2mEHsFs