Back To Life, Back To Reality

As I’ve written about before, I don’t really set serious New Year’s Resolutions. I prefer intentions and making little changes that add up. I also love setting the tone of the year with a Word Of The Year. I’m working on that post today! So, while I don’t set major goals and then feel down if I don’t stick to them, I do love the camaraderie of everyone else getting pumped for change. It’s just easier to be healthy when everyone else is talking about it too. Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is easier this month than in the previous three! Join me in the motivation – ask me how I’m doing and I’ll share the same. All of us should have the goal to FEEL our best, no matter what path we take to get there.

I always feel good after having a smoothie for breakfast. This smoothie bowl was made with tropical fruit, Vega Chai, frozen bananas, and milk. On top I sprinkled granola and a peanut butter drizzle.

You know what else makes me feel great? Grapefruit! (Or really any citrus this time of year.) I think the trick is the combo of vitamin C and hydration! I eat my grapefruits just like my oranges – either sliced or peeled in segments. Little tart never hurt nobody!

Mazey and I say hi from the gym! We’ve both had to do indoor workouts for the past few weeks. It’s just too cold for bike riding or outdoor running. At least all of our friends are there.

The post Back To Life, Back To Reality appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2CwhlMd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049