Yesterday

All my troubles seemed to far away….

We had Kodiak cakes for breakfast – with chocolate chips! Mazen did the flippin’

Yesterday this song was on repeat. Love Chris Stapleton! I listened to a great playlist all morning while making this recipe for an upcoming post. Can’t wait to tell you more!

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Because I met Thomas for a lunch date at Citizen Bowl! I told myself I’d try something new but I HAD to get the #Umami bowl again. He got the Citizen bowl (fiesta-style) and we shared <3

On Wednesday night we made Jessica’s Spicy Beer Braised Lime Chicken Enchiladas. They were fab.

I had them for dinner two nights in a row – Wednesday hot from the oven and last night after soccer.

I need some help with jeans! My favorites are wearing a little thin. And some of the others in my closet just fall down my waist too much! I hate having to stand up and tug on the belt loops. I want to invest in a good high waisted pair. Not mom-style high waist from the 90s and not fashionista high waist so they reach my bra, just a high enough waist that they sit on my hips and don’t slouch when I sit and stand. Any recommendations? I found these from Madewell, and these on sale (but are they low rise?) I have never owned any Paige jeans but have heard great things! These are cropped and seem reasonable and cute. I might have to order a few to try on at home (or drive to Richmond!) Please share your all-time favorite jeans!!

Thankkkkkks. kbye.

Oh, I believe in yesterday. 

The post Yesterday appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2DFXk7B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049