You Don’t Need to Quit Sugar Cold Turkey

Oooh, sugar… everyone’s favorite topic this time of year.

I know a lot of us are trying to clean up our diets right now, especially on the sugar front, so I wanted to share how I managed to get control of my “addiction” without going cold turkey and making myself crazy. Also below is an awesome blog post from Nicole Holovach, RD of Whole Health RD (you might remember her from past blog posts) about how to talk rationally about sugar. Basically, it’s not all bad and you don’t need to give it up all together!

How I Beat My Sugar Addiction 

Revisiting My Sugar Addiction 

How to Talk Rationally about Sugar

And one more things to add to the discussion: I recently started to eat more savory breakfasts, which include a decent about of protein and fat to start my day. It has definitely helped with mid-morning snacking and cravings!

Question of the Day

Your turn! What’s your relationship with sugar? Anything to add to the topic? 

 

 

The post You Don’t Need to Quit Sugar Cold Turkey appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2D0u4qP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049