Loved It.

Hope you all had a LOVEly day yesterday!! I had a soccer game scheduled for 8pm on Valentine’s night (great timing, SOCA), so we didn’t have any date night plans. But we go out to dinner a lot, so we made up for it with little gifts of affection. Plus we had a yoga + Mezah lunch date on Tuesday, and that was romantic because I kept saying how much I looooove hot yoga and my lunch the whole time :mrgreen:

I put out chocolates and cards for the boys the night before. Mazen got a puppy dog from Grammie!

For VD breakfast, we had chocolate & strawberry smoothies (made with Vega chocolate powder, frozen berries, banana, oats, and milk).

I went to a program at Mazen’s school for the morning. We read books, sang songs, watched a puppet show, and had snack. It’s so unbelievably cute to watch the little kids in their everyday routine!

I had two chocolates for a snack! <3

For lunch I had leftovers that I reheated in 60 seconds: zucchini, meatballs, rice, and Greek yogurt.

Dinner was another early bite before soccer – quesadilla with spinach and cheese, plus more zucchini and more yogurt! Quesadillas give me lots of energy!

I went straight to bed after for a good night’s rest : )

The post Loved It. appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2BvwpZC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049