Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck

Every time I see this truck pull in my driveway I sing “Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck” by Kip Moore. (Similarly, every time I walk onto an airplane I sing “Drunk On A Plane.” Gotta love country music! PS. I’m going to see Luke Bryan this weeeeeeekkkkend!! Love him!

Do you notice the short sleeves?! We hit 83 degrees on Wednesday and it was GLORIOUS! Gus and I went for a lovely run on the trail and I was actually burning up hot in my jacket!

I ate half of a Bodos bagel with cream cheese, jam, and egg for breakfast with a bunch of blueberries. Felt quite summery!

MY OTHER RECIPES

Lunch was a Hugh Jass salad with turkey, walnuts, red peppers, cheese, and homemade dressing.

Mazey and I ran some errands in the afternoon. First to Sweet Haus for cupcakes for Ellen’s birthday. We stopped by Thomas’s office on the way home to deliver a chocolate cupcake and had to hide on the stairs while he finished a phone call. Mazen scared the pants off of him!

We also had to return some headphones to Best Buy (I am still hunting for the ideal running wireless pair – any suggestions?) and stopped into the pet store on our way out to see the birds.

Late afternoon I relaxed on the porch with a magazine and a warm breeze. Ahhhh.

We made Pinch of Yum’s Queso Crockpot Chili for dinner. The first night we had it traditionally in bowls.

And the following night… as nachos!

Salads on the side.

We’re expecting rain all weekend long. Blah!! But….the sun will come out to-morrow!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2EXPC8r

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049