The New KFIT (& “Official” Designed to Fit Nutrition Office)

Hi, friends! Happy Saturday! I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!

I’m so glad to be home, but I woke up to slim pickings for breakfast this morning. Our kitchen was practically empty! I ended up eating leftovers from a “freezer” dinner (ground turkey + chopped spinach with garlic) the night before and a rice cake with almond butter. I also added some fermented marinated carrots from Farmhouse Culture. Not too shabby!

After breakfast, we all headed to CrossFit for a partner workout. I teamed up with Marisa and we finished in just over 31 minutes. She definitely pushed me on the 200 meter runs to keep up with her – definitely a bonus of having fit friends!

Post-workout, we swung by Coffee Shack for iced coffees and donuts, which is, of course, the best part about “gym days”!

Then, Mal and I split up the grocery shopping for the week. He headed to Trader Joe’s with Quinn while I hit up Whole Foods (at the Derby Street Shoppes), which just happens to be right next door to THE BRAND NEW KFIT LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pumped for Kerrie! Moving KFIT to a bigger and better space was, for sure, a labor of love, and I’m so proud of her for making it happen.

It’s absolutely gorgeous inside!

And the space is massive!!!!!!!!

Check out the childcare room! So cute. I’ll definitely share more photos in the coming weeks since I’m planning to spend quite a bit of time there! 🙂

Also exciting: The new KFIT will house the “official” Designed to Fit Nutrition (and Nutrition House Software) office. Woohoo! We finally have a home!

Question of the Day

Are you a local female reader? Are you looking for a new gym? 🙂

P.S. CNC, DTFN, and NHS recently got a shout-out in this Forbes article (how cool!): The Morning Routines Of Healthy Living Bloggers!

The post The New KFIT (& “Official” Designed to Fit Nutrition Office) appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2ET8bra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub