What I Ate During Our Travels Home

We’re home! We just landed in Boston a little while ago and we’re now sitting in an insane amount of rush hour traffic on the way home. So, I decided to write a quick blog post from my phone about what I ate during our travels home, which is inspired by the pear, purple carrot & blueberry pouch that I’m eating right now. Quinn didn’t like it, and I didn’t want it to go to waste, so, boom, blog post idea! 🙂

We ate breakfast at the airport this morning. I ordered oatmeal (I asked our server to hold the brown sugar) and added my own protein powder and collagen (brought from home) for some added protein. Mmm!

Breakfast also included 4 shots of decaf espresso over ice with cinnamon. Delish!!

On the plane, I ate a banana and drank some hot tea.

Before leaving the rental house, I packed a couple of rice cakes with peanut butter and hemp seeds. I planned to eat them for breakfast, but ended up saving them for lunch.

Now, I’m finishing off a pouch and thinking about dinner. We don’t have much at home, so it’ll likely be something from the freezer (veggies!).

Glad to be home! Recap of our Arizona vacation coming soon.

How was your week? Were you on February break?

The post What I Ate During Our Travels Home appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2ETaI4J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049