What to Read Next?

Hey, hey! Happy Friday!

Just popping in real quick to talk BOOKS! I’ve already plowed through two in 2018, so I want to try to read (at least) one a month for the rest of the year. The contenders are below, but, first, let me give you a quick recap of my morning!

My day started well before 6:00 AM, but I had a leftover “Tree Chugger” (iced coffee, Maple Water, cinnamon, and almond milk) from a meeting yesterday afternoon waiting for me in the fridge, so it wasn’t such a bad way to start my day! Woohoo, fun iced coffee! 🙂

It was “Show and Tell” day at Quinn’s school today. He originally wanted to bring his favorite book (which has been his favorite book for MONTHS now), but, then at the last minute, he picked his battleship to bring with him.

After dropping Qman off at school, I headed to the gym for a workout + some glute work after class. I’m all about the Crusty Squats lately! Burn, baby burn!

Question of the Day

What should I read next? What’s the last book you read?

Options:

Thin from Within: The Go with Your Gut Way to Lose Weight

OR

Dirty Genes: A Breakthrough Program to Treat the Root Cause of Illness and Optimize Your Health

The post What to Read Next? appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2G2ZXgr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049