Everything But the Bagel Salmon Collard Wraps

Hi, guys! Happy Monday!

Today is totally getting away from me. It’s been a busy – yet productive – day, so no complaints, but, whoa, the day has really flown by.

My morning started bright and early with some work followed (almost immediately) by a glass of iced coffee with chocolate peanut milk and a rice cake with peanut butter and banana slices on top.

Quinn slept until almost 6:45 AM (!!), so I (mostly) had my act together by the time he woke up. I planned to run at the gym, so I was already dressed and ready to go.

Once Qman and I had a chance to cuddle on the couch and let him wake up a little, I got him ready to go to school. We had all sorts of things to bring with us to the car, so asked Quinn if he could help me. His response: “I can’t. I have too much in my hands.”

Please note what he had in his hands…

This kid kills me. So funny! Almost 4 is definitely my favorite age!

After dropping Quinn off at school, I ran 4 miles on the treadmill, which is the farthest I’ve run in quite awhile. Surprisingly, I felt REALLY good. My hip is still a bit wonky, but it’s so much better. And the run was such a nice reminder of how much I love (and missed) running. My goal is to SLOWLY build up to 6 miles for a 10K that I’m running later this spring… and so far, so good!

At the gym, I also made a couple of videos for a booty challenge we’re having this week. If you’re not part of the CNC Community Group yet, be sure to request to join!

After that, I headed to Rosa Farms for a “Tree Chugger,” which is my newest post-gym obsession.

After that, I ran a couple of errands (Target and Trader Joe’s) and then headed home for lunch, which I brainstormed on the drive. (Anyone else do that?) Listen to this delicious combination: Smoked salmon with chopped cucumbers, whipped cream cheese, and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning all wrapped in a big collard leaf.

Omgggg, so good! And it took me like 3 minutes to make.

After lunch, it was right to work for me. Even though I worked in the early-morning hours, I felt really behind!

My stomach just started to grumble, so I made a rice cake with almond butter, collagen, and a little caramel sauce spread mixed together and spread on top. Mmm!

Once I hit publish on this blog post, I’m going to walk Murphy, head BACK to Target to return a faulty product that I purchased, and then pick up Qman from school. What a whirlwind day!

Questions of the Day

Do you like salmon?

What’s your favorite way to eat a rice cake?

Is it spring yet? 

P.S. How adorable is this cozy wrap sweatshirt from Athleta? It popped up in my Facebook feed last night, and it’s only $27.99. I might need it in my life! πŸ˜‰

The post Everything But the Bagel Salmon Collard Wraps appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2GlNy8z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub