Like A Kid In A Candy Store

The birds finally found Mazen’s pinecone birdfeeder!! And Thomas surprised Mazen with a real birdfeeder that mounts onto our deck railing. The birds have been all over it like a kid in a candy store.

Because we can all feel that excitement, right?!

We have a new candy store downtown, and Mazen and I went in for a visit. It’s fantastic – filled with colorful candies of all kinds! Gummies, sours, chocolates, crunchy, and more all sold by the pound.

Please forgive me for giving my child red #26 and blue #62 in gummy snake form!

MY OTHER RECIPES

We balanced that out with some healthy, naturally colorful fruit!

And overnight oats on a working morning made with pumpkin yogurt!

On the lunch front I had a big salad with bacon, tomatoes, peppers, and cheese.

And another day: salmon salad, kale salad, and chips.

I met these ladies at Elements yoga for a power lunch hour class on Tuesday, and we hit up Mezeh afterwards!

Here’s a photo of our favorite Blue Apron Chipotle Meatloaf recipe, which we had two nights in a row.

And this new Blue Apron Tilapia recipe (full post to come!) was fabulous! I loved the orzo with vegetables and crème fraîche.

And one night I had a simple spinach + cheese quesadilla before soccer. I find this isn’t too heavy on my stomach but fills me up so I don’t need two dinners, one at 5 and one at 9.

I am SO ready for the weekend AND some sunshine!! I swear if we have one more day with heavy clouds I’m going to need to purchase a vitamin D lamp.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2Ff2Yxb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049