Roasted Broccoli with Tahini Dressing

Hi, guys! Happy Tuesday to you!

So, I have ANOTHER tahini recipe for you. Tahini Tuesday, anyone? šŸ™‚ Clearly, I’m allllll about the tahini lately! But, first, a quick recap of my morning!

I’ve been digging this breakfast lately, especially on the days that I work out in the morning. I need a little something in my stomach, but I don’t want to be stuffed either. Listen to this combo: Half of a mashed banana mixed with almond butter (or peanut butter), ground flaxseed, and cinnamon. Mmm! It’s so good! Then, I mix my iced coffee with SFH and/or collagen for an added protein boost.

After breakfast, I got Quinn and myself ready for the day. Just before we were about to leave, I ran upstairs to grab something from our bedroom and saw this ridiculous creature crushing our pillows.

The workout at CrossFit this morning was a total lung smoker. I felt like I couldn’t catch my breath AT ALL, but it was a fun one. I finished just over 12 minutes.

Back at home, I was more than ready for an early lunch. I whipped up a batch of tahini dressing that turned out so well. I’m already dreaming about having it on roasted Brussels sprouts for dinner! šŸ™‚

Homemade Tahini Dressing

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup tahini
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp water
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 1 tsp honey

Ingredients: Combine ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over your favorite roasted veggies!

My gosh, it’s so darn delicious. I’m pretty sure I’m going to put tahini dressing on just about everything! šŸ™‚

Question of the Day

Anyone else already thinking about dinner? Yes? What’s on the menu?

The post Roasted Broccoli with Tahini Dressing appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2IBAixc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049