What I Ate Thursday – Including a Fun Happy Hour

Hi, guys!

I love a good “what I ate in a day” blog post because I love seeing what other people eat because it gives me ideas for my own meals and snacks. Truthfully, today wasn’t my most “perfect” day of eating, but that’s totally okay. Everyday doesn’t need to be perfectly curated and calculated to be healthy! With that, here’s a recap of my eats!

Post-workout: Iced coffee protein shake made with SFH Churro, collagen, and chocolate peanut milk. Mmm… it was so darn delicious!

Breakfast: Mango + Gold Milk Chia Parfait from Daily Harvest.

Snack: Two cookies, which were “recipe fails.” They were dry and crumbly, but they definitely tasted delicious!

Lunch: Shredded chicken thighs + butternut squash <— not the prettiest, but I threw this together in 2 minutes before I left the house this morning!

Happy hour: Wine + house potato chips with onion dip + an epic cheese plate!

Outfit details: Stripped sweatshirt just $34! // best jeans ever just $64! 

Last meal on earth: Cheese plate + wine! Anyone else? 🧀🍷 @scarletoaktavern #scarletoaktavern #lastmealonearth #cheeseplate
Dinner: Leftover cauliflower pizza + spinach salad with tahini dressing (from Trader Joe’s).

Question of the Day

What was the best thing you ate today?

The post What I Ate Thursday – Including a Fun Happy Hour appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2pP9cdF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049