When You Put This On Top Of That

Happy Friday! Happy weekend!

I have to share these breakfast and lunch dishes I had. They’re both amazing combos you have to try!

First, I just tried the Key Lime Noosa yogurt – SO GOOD! Key Lime on top of blueberries and bananas (which I heated ever so slightly) plus granola and coconut on top was just the best combination.

So much texture variety! : )

And second, this open-faced bagel “sandwich.” (It’s not a sandwich if nothing is sandwiched, right?!)

MY OTHER RECIPES

Thomas brought home some cinnamon raisin bagels from Bodos for Mazen and me to have for breakfast. I totally forgot to have one for breakfast, so I decided I’d figure out a way to make the most of my breakfast and lunch dishes and enjoy it at lunch instead. I toasted the bagel so it was nice and warm, smeared on a nice layer of cream cheese, added sliced red peppers and a mountain of arugula, and placed honey-roasted walnuts on top for crunch (and healthy fats). Finally, the drizzle of honey was the icing on the cake bagel. I just loved this combo!

What interesting combinations of food have you tried lately?



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2GaaoA0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049