3/25: Fitness & Eats from the Week

Hi, guys! Happy Monday to you!

I hope you had a nice Easter. I have a recap of ours coming soon, but I wanted to share my workouts from last week as well as some of the delicious eats that I enjoyed.

I’m glad I’ve finally got into a groove again with my workouts, and I’m finally feeling back to my old self again. As far as my eats go, I dined out quite a bit last week, so I did my best to keep things in check (I tracked macros during the day), but I definitely enjoyed myself too!

Fitness

Sunday: Off

Monday: 4 miles

Sneakers: Brooks Boston Launch 5 (aka “Boston Marathon Lobster Sneakers”) 

Tuesday: CrossFit

I can’t remember how long this workout took me to finish, but I remember the HSPUs kicking my butt. The #105 Power Cleans were pretty heavy for me, so, mixed with DUs, the HSPUs were just not happening. I did maybe 10 total and then switched to two mats and then Tiger Push-Ups. HSPUs and I just weren’t meant to be.

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: CrossFit

I went to the 5:15 AM class on Thursday morning, so this workout felt especially tough at that hour of the day. The Wallballs and Bike were “fun,” and the T2B took me forever. But, hey, it was definitely a good one, and I was WIDE AWAKE when I left class! 🙂

Friday: CrossFit

This workout was short and sweet… and much harder than expected! I used a band for the Ring Dips.

Saturday: CrossFit

I liked this partner workout a lot! I used #75 for the Snatches, but by the time we got to the #95 Clean + Jerks, I was dying. I did them one at a time. Holy heavy!

Eats

Drinks and apps at Rustic Kitchen with one of my old DTFN clients! It was so nice to catch up and enjoy some delicious food together!

A full day of eats! Top right to left, top row: Rice cake with peanut butter, collagen, and cinnamon; carrot spirals, kale, and chicken sausage; kale and broccoli slaw salad (from Trader Joe’s) with haddock on top. Bottom row: 3 Seed Beet Crackers (from Trader Joe’s); birthday cake; grain-free waffle with strawberries and bacon.

Simple, but delicious dinner! Cauliflower pizza crust (from Trader Joe’s) with a spinach salad with Tahini Dressing on top.

Happy hour cheese plate from Scarlet Oak Tavern – a weekly tradition with Mal! 🙂

Fried Brussels sprouts from Rivershed. My gosh, these were incredible!! If you’re local, YOU NEED TO TRY THESE!

Question of the Day

How often do you typically dine out each week?

The post 3/25: Fitness & Eats from the Week appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2pZoFYB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049