High Low High 26

Good morning, friends! Happy Monday to you!

As you probably remember, I love a good weekend High Low High blog post. They share both the high and low highlights from it. I always like to focus on the positive side of things, so there’s typically more highs than lows! 🙂 With that, here’s how our weekend went. And, of course, I’d love to hear about your weekend too, so feel free to share some highs and lows in the comment section below!

HIGH: Date night at Novara! Mal and I had such a nice time, and the food and drinks were delicious!

Dirty vodka martini with blue cheese and gorgonzola-stuffed olives

Truffle Parmesan Fries

Zucca Salad – roasted butternut squash, gorgonzola, dried cherries, baby kale, and bacon shallot vinaigrette

Affogato made with sea salt caramel gelato and espresso

Related: Remember when Tiffani Thiessen made her signature affogato for me? I always think of her when I have this dessert! 🙂

HIGH: An impromptu visit with our friends Marisa and Jeff. We stopped by their house after dinner to say hi!

HIGH: Saturday “gym day” followed by iced coffee from Coffee Shack. 

LOW: No donuts. Quinn got an Atlas Bar at the gym, and Mal and I went out the night before and we had plans to go out again later that night, so we passed. Next time!

HIGH: Having a helper for our weekly grocery shopping trip! Quinn was the “list guy.”

HIGH: Enjoying the sunshine! Spring has finally sprung at the end of April!

HIGH: Celebratory dinner and drinks for Marisa’s birthday at Crossing 9’s. It was the first really nice day in months, so the place was crazy busy, but fun at the same time. It made me so excited for summer! 🙂

HIGH: Sleeping until 7:42 AM on Sunday morning! It was easily the latest I’ve slept in months!

LOW: Falling asleep on the couch later that afternoon and not getting anything done. Ugh, naps are so annoying. Apparently, getting so much sleep the night before just made me want to sleep more?

HIGH: An awesome prep day, which left me especially excited for the week ahead. I’ll fill you guys in on the change I made, but I’m excited!

On the menu this week:

  • Mustard Chicken Thighs with Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Squash
  • Sheet Pan Shrimp & Veggies
  • Blue Cheese Turkey Burgers with French Fries & Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
  • Chicken Lettuce Wraps
  • Chicken Ole with Roasted Broccoli & Rice

Can you spot the pug in the photo above?

Question of the Day

Your turn! Please share a high low high from your weekend! 

P.S. There’s only one week to get my CNC leggings! Use code carrotsncake at checkout for 10% off! And be sure to enter my (new) giveaway on Instagram to win 1 of 5 pairs up for grabs! 🙂

The post High Low High 26 appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2KoCZTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049