Quick & Easy Blender Chocolate Chip Cookies [Video]

It’s no secret that I enjoy a good cookie (or two) on occasion. But ever since I (mostly) cut eggs from my diet, I try to be mindful of recipes that include them. I’ve enjoyed the positive changes and improvements with regard to my skin since eliminating them, and it’s been fun playing around with egg-free recipes. This super simple recipe for Blender Chocolate Chip Cookies hits the mark by being egg-free and dairy-free – not to mention insanely delicious!

I love baking with Quinn and enjoy the process of whipping out the mixing bowl and making a bit of a mess with him. I mean, who doesn’t love creating something delicious with the assistance of an almost 4-year-old sous chef? πŸ™‚ However, some days I’ve done enough dishes and just want a sweet treat to finish the day. This quick and easy cookie recipe only calls for a blender, a baking sheet, and enough time to heat the oven. It doesn’t get much easier than that! I also love that Quinn is all about being my kitchen helper. He may not be quite ready to chop veggies, but he is the best cooking buddy when it comes to adding ingredients and hitting the blend button on our blender! πŸ™‚

I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do. They’ve become a go-to recipe for us! I’m sure you could easily customize them if you enjoy nuts or dried fruit, too. Happy baking!

Quick & Easy Blender Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 1.5 cups rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup (32g) butter, softened
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar <— recipe also works with 1/3 cup maple syrup minus almond milk, but the macros are a bit better on the brown sugar version! πŸ˜‰
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 1/3 cup chocolate chips

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine above ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth. Scrap batter down of sides of blender/food processor with a spatula if needed. When batter is fully combined, stir in chocolate chips. Then, portion batter onto a prepared baking sheet and shape into 9 disks. Bake for 12-14 minutes until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.

Makes 9 cookies

The post Quick & Easy Blender Chocolate Chip Cookies [Video] appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2uYTTF3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049