Teardrops In My Ears

Good morning!! I don’t buy berries much in the winter because I try my best to stick to seasoning foods, but come early spring they start popping up on sale and tasting better. Love me some berries!! Also that is Blueberry Swirl bread turned into a very eggy French toast covered in homemade almond butter. *OK emoji to the max* !!

Blog reader Kelli (who I met in Richmond!) reached out to me about featuring her new online jewelry store, Lyla Taylor Boutique. (It’s named after her daughters!) She sent me these three pieces: Floating Around Town earrings, The Lyla necklace, and the Floral Teardrop Cutout earrings. They are all such fun, colorful designs. Kelli’s prices are great too! The cutout earrings are made out of leather, so they are very lightweight. Perfect for spring 🙂

Thomas and I often sneak in a lunch date after yoga once a week, or every other at least. The hot spot is usually Mezeh, which is right near the yoga studio. I love their mint lemonade after a hot yoga class! And of course by 1:30pm I am ravenous for that mountain-high Mezeh salad. Harissa-tzatziki dressing blend on the side!

My favorite style of food is a toss up between Mexican, Southern, and Italian. I love them all for different reasons. But Mazen’s favorite is most definitely Italian. Boy loves pizza of all kinds and spaghetti! It’s the only dinner he sits down to and says “YAY” when we put his bowl down. (Most other dinners get an “ugggghhh” even if he ends up eating/liking it. Basically anything other than Italian gets an “ugh.”) So we’ve had spaghetti and meatballs and/or homemade pizza in our meal plan weekly for a while now. Hidden spinach stirred in for extra nutrition.

Hope you are all having a great week!

The post Teardrops In My Ears appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2ECuwYU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049