Thoughts On Facebook Live?

Hi, guys!

Today has been the slowest day ever. Maybe it’s because I was up so early? Or maybe it’s because I miss my sweet boy after having him home with me yesterday? We have a “date” after school to get his hair cut, which involves a lollipop and prize, so we’re both very much looking forward to it.

After I dropped off Qman at school, I headed home to eat breakfast and then get to work. On the menu: Rice cakes with peanut butter mixed with ground flaxseed and banana slices on top. I also drank a decaf vanilla bean iced coffee mixed with Churro protein powder, which is the best flavor combination!

The rest of the morning was spent glued to my computer before digging into an early lunch. In the mix: Leftover General Tso Chicken mixed with roasted butternut squash, spinach, and crumbled feta. Not the prettiest picture, but it was delicious! And filling!

After lunch, I joined Kristin from Thrive by Food for a Facebook Live interview about maintaining positivity with a chronic illness + some meal planning tips. It was so fun chatting with her – be sure to check out conversation!

Kristin does a weekly FB Live for her followers, and I just love the idea. Would you guys be interested in a weekly (or bi-weekly) CNC FB Live? It would (obviously) be super informal, but I think it would be a fun way to connect with you guys. Let me know your thoughts! 🙂

Question of the Day

Do you watch FB Lives? Would you watch a CNC one? If so, WHAT should I talk about? 

The post Thoughts On Facebook Live? appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2IDZW3y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub