CNC Instagram Live #3

Hi, guys!

I recently started a weekly Instagram Live series on Thursday afternoons where I answer questions from blog readers and social media followers. I realize not everyone catches them before they disappear in 24 hours, so I thought I’d share them on the blog too. I hope you guys like this new feature – and please send any questions you might have for future episodes!

In this episode, I chat about:
  • Our picky eater – new tactics we’re trying + his favorite foods
  • First steps to start losing weight
  • How not to let macro-counting take over your life
  • How a baby affected our marriage

The post CNC Instagram Live #3 appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2KkGLNg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub